OCTCET35® Performance Enhancing Diesel Fuel Oxygenator
OCTCET35/OCTCET35K® were tested by more than 22 labs on three different continents including:
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute in conjunction with University of Houston Center for Clean Engines, emissions and fuels.
- South West Research Institute.
- Nalco Champion Labs.
- Dallas Labs Inc.
- ALS Tribology.
- Polaris Laboratories.
- California Air Research Board in conjunction with UC Davis Labs.
- UI labs.
- ESDC CAD.
- TSGS Laboratory Services.
- TUV SUD Germany Labs.
- IAV Automotive.
- Technical University of Munich.
- Millbrook Testing Grounds.
- South African Bureau of Standards.
- Wear Check Africa.
- Uno Honduras Labs
OCTCET35/OCTCET35K® reduce and decrease:
- Copper in oil by 54.55%
- Wear and heavy metals in oil by 50%
- Chromium, Tin, Aluminum, Nickel, Silver, Vanadium and Titanium in oil by 50%
- Fuel residue (Hydro Carbons) in oil by 47.09%
- DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) by more than 40%
- Iron in oil by 34.86%
- Soot in oil by 33.0%
- Sodium in oil by 27.29%
- Total Hydro Carbons in diesel by 23.25%
- Carbon Monoxide in diesel by 17.69%
- Wear Scar in the engine by 15.21%
- Nitrogen Oxide in diesel by 10.95%
- Particulate Matter in diesel by 6.14%
- Iron in oil by 5.55%
- Friction in the engine by 5.50%
- Smoke in diesel by 4.0%.
- Fuel usage by various percentages.
- Carbon build-up
- Engine noise
- Ignition delay time
- Down-time, black-outs and brown-outs.
Improvement and/or increase:
- Oxygen content in the fuel
- Molybdenum in oil by 43.2%
- Magnesium in oil by 41.80%
- Zinc in oil by 17.7%
- Phosphorus in oil by 16.5%
- Efficiency in the engine
- Cetane level/number of thee fuel
- Combustion in the engine
- Cleaner burn in the engine
- Oil quality
- Performance such as an extension of the EGR valve regeneration cycles.
- Power in the engine
- Lubricity in the engine
- Engine life.
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- Nitrogen free.
- No residue in the engine
- No side effects on engine and components
- More power
- Ignition energy < 0,1 mJ
- Easier start in cold weather
- Diminution of engine start-up noise
- Prolong engine life
- Kills microbes, bacteria and fungus.